Does the 5.2.2 hack break Xcode?

From: Kaelin Colclasure (kaeli..cm.org)
Date: Thu Dec 04 2003 - 15:41:22 EST

    Now that a few days have elapsed, perhaps some brave pioneer can tell
    me: Does the hack Ulrich posted for getting WOLips working with
    WebObjects 5.2.2 and Panther break Xcode on Panther?

    I am a bit reluctant to start down this path (of replacing private
    frameworks), as Xcode is in line for relatively frequent patches via
    Software Update... Is there another way that this incompatibility might
    be worked around? I might even be volunteering to take a stab at it, if
    I can be made to understand what the issue is in specific enough terms.
    :-)

    -- Kaelin