Re: Local frameworks under the classpath container?

From: Kaelin Colclasure (kaeli..cm.org)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 11:41:48 EST

    Ahh, I see it now. You manipulate this using the Java Build Path dialog
    -- very nice. So, is it still necessary (for new projects) to use the
    WOLips > Add Local Framework context menu, or is just adding the
    framework via the container in the Java Build Path dialog sufficient?
    (I.e. will the framework get added to PB.project, etc. if I just add it
    via Java Build Path next time, or are both of the steps I took this
    time [WOLips > Add Local Framework then update container in Java Build
    Path] required?)

    -- Kaelin