jmechanic: any ECs in heap allocation sites?

From: Kaj Hejer (kaj.heje..sit.uio.no)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 16:04:51 EST

    Hi!

    I'm quite new to using profilers. I'm trying to play around with
    jmechanic in eclipse 3.0M5, WOLips 1.0.7.41 and WO5.2.2.

    One of the things I want to get more info about is how much memory my
    EOEditingContexts are using.

    I'm trying to look in the "heap allocation sites" while debuging a
    profiled WO application, but there I don't see any EOEditingContexts
    here even after taking a snapshot after I have done some clikcing
    around in the application to make sure my
    session.defaulteditingContext contains some EOobjects.

    TIA for any hints!

    -Kaj :)