full rebuild forced too often

From: David Teran (davidtera..ac.com)
Date: Tue Dec 09 2003 - 03:45:59 EST

    Hi,

    i am quite new to WOLips and eclipse but it seems that it will replace
    PBX for at least a long time, thanks Ulrich for the great work!

    OK, after some days now i have a strange problem. Nearly every time i
    change a as much as one line of code (no matter which line) eclipse
    tells me:

    'The project cannot be built until C9XMLLook is rebuilt. Rebuilding all
    projects is recommended.'

    I indeed need to rebuild everything which takes some time (well,
    actually less time for all projects than what PBX needs for one large
    project). I tried to find out why this happens but no result. Any
    clues?

    regards David