-NSProjectSearchPath (GeneratedByWOLips)

From: Watkins, Garry (gwatkin..otleyrice.com)
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 10:24:14 EST

    Is "-NSProjectSearchPath (GeneratedByWOLips)" still needed or does
    Automatic replace the GeneratedByWOLips?

    From the help documentation it leads me to believe that the above will
    be used to resolve framework references to those in my eclipse
    structure. Is that assumption correct? If so, does it have to be in
    the eclipse workspace directory? Finally does this mean it will resolve
    the class path so that I can debug my frameworks within eclipse?

    Thanks

    Garry Watkins

    Programmer, Information Technology
    Motley Rice LLC