[ANN] WOLips bug tracking will switch to JIRA (was Re: [ANN] Using JIRA for ObjectStyle bug tracking )

From: Harald Niesche (haral..heco.de)
Date: Sat Dec 13 2003 - 20:52:14 EST

    Andrus Adamchik wrote:

    > I am pleased to announce that Atlassian, a provider of the excellent
    > Java issue tracker called JIRA, granted our site a free Open Source
    > license for JIRA. I am currently using JIRA on a commercial project, and
    > I am really enjoying this tool. A preview of our deployment can be seen at:
    >
    > http://objectstyle.org/jira/

    We would like to switch WOProject/WOLips to jira now, but this means
    that all bugs and feature requests that are still open should be
    transferred to the jira tracker.

    We will no longer check the sourceforge bug entries and everyone waiting
    for a bug to get fixed should make sure, that it is entered in JIRA so
    it will be dealt with eventually.

    If you have entered a bug in SourceForge, please check whether the
    problem still exists in current WOLips versions and enter a new bug
    report in JIRA for it.

    Thanks a lot!

    Harald Niesche