[FIXED] Re: ObjectStyle.org has become a collateral damage of the SPAM war

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Dec 15 2003 - 01:12:35 EST

    After waiting for weeks and weeks for AboveNet to take action on this
    spam advisory and clear its IPs from the blocklist, our community ISP
    finally took matters in their own hands and asked SpamHaus to remove
    our smaller subnet. Something they did last morning. Mail delivery
    should be back to normal again.

    Andrus