New committer: Juan J.Collas

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Dec 15 2003 - 09:25:28 EST

    To current WOProject/WOLips committers:

    I would like to suggest that we give commit rights to Juan J.Collas.
    Juan made some contributions
    along the way by submitting patches even long time before I joined the
    team.

    Recently Juan created a new set of patches and I thought that the
    time has come for giving real commit rights :-).

    Like before, we need lazy consensus on that. So please cast your vote.
    Here is my +1

    Ulrich