ant.frameworks.wo files missing and UNIXClassPath.txt incomplete

From: Chris Schwarzfischer (chri..wt.ac)
Date: Mon Dec 15 2003 - 15:58:25 EST

    Hi,

    I'm working on 10.3/3.0.0M5/1.0.7.37 and try to deploy on linux. during
    development, everything is fine (of course), but my classpaths don't
    seem to be generated.

    I know this might have be asked a couple of times, but I couldn't find
    a fix for it, except for adding the frameworks to UNIXClassPath by hand
    like
    WOROOT/Local/Library/Frameworks/XXX.framework/Resources/Java/XXX.jar

    In previous posts to the list it was said, that these files are
    generated during the ant build, but the build still gives me errors
    like:
    build.woapp:
    [woapplication] Installing MyProject in dist
    [woapplication] Includesfile
    /Developer/Applications/Java/eclipse/workspace/MyProject/
    ant.frameworks.wo.wosystemroot not found.
    [woapplication] Includesfile
    /Developer/Applications/Java/eclipse/workspace/MyProject/
    ant.frameworks.wo.wolocalroot not found.
    [woapplication] Includesfile
    /Developer/Applications/Java/eclipse/workspace/MyProject/
    ant.frameworks.user.home not found.
    [woapplication] Includesfile
    /Developer/Applications/Java/eclipse/workspace/MyProject/
    ant.classpaths.wo.wosystemroot not found.

    I already:
    - Re-created the wobuild.properties
    - made a new project

    Using stdFrameworks="true" at least gives me the standard frameworks
    but I couldn't find any way to include the custom frameworks installed
    in localroot.

    any insight on this?

    Thanks

    [off topic:] I only added the framework jars to the classpath file. one
    of the frameworks contains eomodel files which aren't specified
    anywhere. how does WO find those files? magic?

      Chris Schwarzfischer
    - - - - nwt.ac - - - -