Re: AspectJ and WebObjects?

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Dec 24 2003 - 03:24:25 EST

    Hi Harald and Kaelin,

    AJDT invokes a JavaCore method to resolve the classpath. That method
    can not find a runtime resolver for the WOClasspathContainer. The one
    in the WOLips launching fragment is for launching. I'll add the
    required resolver after the holidays.

    The problem is that there is another way to resolve the classpath we
    are not aware of.

    Ulrich