Re:

From: Kaelin Colclasure (kaeli..cm.org)
Date: Mon Dec 29 2003 - 17:53:30 EST

    Hello Ulrich,

    Good news -- I am now able to add the AspectJ nature (?) to my WOLips
    projects and everything compiles and executes without a hitch.

    One obscure nit -- I am reasonably certain that after initially
    installing the AJDT plugin, I was seeing "gutter" notations in my
    source files which essentially showed which aspects were advising which
    source lines. These seem to have disappeared after I re-installed the
    WOLips plugin. Not only from WOLips projects, but from all projects
    where there were visible before.

    It's a nifty feature, but certainly its absence is not a show-stopper.
    Thanks for the update!

    -- Kaelin