RE: AspectJ and WebObjects?

From: Christian Edward Gruber (cgrube..srafil.net)
Date: Mon Dec 29 2003 - 18:59:43 EST

    By the way, I think that (and yes, I will add this and other suggestions
    to the bug-tracker) it might be good to generate a target for
    compilation that uses wocompile and if="eclipse.running" in the
    template. Decoupling the <framework> subtask and making it
    referenceable would allow both the build and compile targets to share
    the frameworks definitions. Ant 1.6 is going to make a lot of things
    easier, especially with <import> tasks and other goodies.

    Regards,
    Christian.