Indexing help: "The document will not be indexed"

From: Kaj Hejer (kaj.heje..sit.uio.no)
Date: Tue Dec 30 2003 - 10:37:24 EST

    Hi!

    When searching help in eclipse 3.0M4 with WOLips 1.0.7.40 by
    selecting Search->Help I get some messages in Console.log like

    !MESSAGE Help document
    /org.objectstyle.wolips/./doc_root/reference/project_con\
    text_menu.html cannot be opened. The document will not be indexed.

    while eclipse is updating the help index.

    I have included all these messages at
    http://folk.uio.no/kajh/tmp/eclipsehelp.txt

    Should I file a bugreport on this issue?

    -Kaj :)