Should I file issues releated to the documentation?

From: Kaj Hejer (kaj.heje..sit.uio.no)
Date: Wed Dec 31 2003 - 04:54:49 EST

    Hi!

    Do you want to issues releated to the WOLips documenation in the
    eclipse help filed into jira? If yes, you might add "documentation"
    as a component in jira.

    In
    org.objectstyle.wolips.help/doc_root/reference/project_context_menu.html
    it is refered to the "old" way of adding frameworks, not the new one
    using the container way (which btw seens to not be documented yet).

    Should I file a bugreport on this one?

    -Kaj :)