PB.project update problem.

From: Benoit Mangez (benoit.mange..enali.be)
Date: Wed Dec 31 2003 - 09:25:17 EST

    Hi,

    Config : Eclipse 3.0, WOLips 1.0.7.37, MacOSX 10.2.8

    I've some problems while running a WOApp using frameworks.

    The application startup phase seems to work fine until it try to follow
    a relationship between 2 EOModels inside the same framework. (some DB
    access as already occurs before this step)

    [2003-12-31 14:38:13 CET] <main> A fatal exception occurred:
    EORelationship(): cannot find entity named DLRoleSetImp for destination
    of relationship roleSetImp in entity DLThesaurusSetImp.
    [2003-12-31 14:38:13 CET] <main> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
    EORelationship(): cannot find entity named DLRoleSetImp for destination
    of relationship roleSetImp in entity DLThesaurusSetImp.
            at
    com.webobjects.eoaccess.EORelationship.<init>(EORelationship.java:731)
            at com.webobjects.eoaccess.EOEntity.relationships(EOEntity.java:845)
            at
    com.webobjects.eoaccess.EODatabaseChannel.setEntity(EODatabaseChannel.ja
    va:102)

    I put some frameworks in the WOApp JavaBuildPath, I found all of them
    in the .classpath :
            <classpathentry kind="con"
    path="org.objectstyle.wolips.WO_CLASSPATH/DenaliContento/DenaliFlexo/
    DenaliFoundation/DenaliWebResources/FrontBasePlugIn/JavaWOExtensions/
    JavaEOAccess/JavaEOControl/JavaFoundation/JavaJDBCAdaptor/
    JavaWebObjects/JavaXML"/>

    Is it a correct classpathentry ? (some of the frameworks are in
    /System/Library/Frameworks/ and some other are in /Library/Frameworks/)

    It seems that the PB.project is not updated since the FRAMEWORKS
    section still empty (in all frameworks and in the WOApp):
    FRAMEWORKS =
             ();

    If I fill the FRAMEWORKS section manually : nothing changes, but I got
    some "PB.project Update Error" on the console.

    There is also some dependecies between frameworks :
    - DenaliFlexo depends on DenaliFoundation,
    - DenaliContento depends on DenaliFlexo and DenaliFoundation

    Is it possible that the problem came from those multiple dependencies ?
    (I've another WOApp using only DenaliFoundation, and everything is fine
    with it )

    Benoit