Re: PB.project update problem.

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Wed Dec 31 2003 - 14:49:21 EST

It seems that the EOModelGroup that contains the model with
DLThesaurusSetImp does not also contain the model with DLRoleSetImp.

There are a couple possible causes for this:
1. This is a cross model relationship you have renamed DLRoleSetImp but
have not manually updated the referring entities in other models.

2. One of your frameworks / models is not getting loaded. This is most
likely a runtime classpath problem. Check the classapath on the Classpath
tab of the launch configuration.

Try printing out EOModelGroup.defaultGroup().modelNames() and see if all
the models you expect are listed. If they are, then carefully check the
spelling of DLRoleSetImp in all the models.

Chuck