Re: classpathorder again

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Jan 01 2004 - 08:01:35 EST

    Hi David,

    two possible solutions until we enhance the container.

    1. Add a second classpath container with the framework that should be
    the first in the list and change the order on the "order and export"
    page.

    2. Modify the .classpath manually to reorder the entries.

    As allways, Eclipse is the master. Eclipse takes the entries resolved
    by the classpath container. The code is in the launching fragment.

    WORuntimeClasspathProvider and WORuntimeClasspathResolver.

    Ulrich