Re: pbxproj ant task

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Jan 02 2004 - 08:07:36 EST

    Hi Antoine,

    Am 02.01.2004 um 11:56 schrieb Antoine Perdaens:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I've been working on woproject to add a task that builds Frameworks
    > from their project.pbxproj, it is working fine for the moment and will
    > be happy to contribute the code. I want to go further and be able to
    > maintain such a project.pbxproj in wolips so that projects are
    > compatible between Project Builder (and XCode) and Eclipse/wolips. Are
    > their people interested in this feature, and can someone help me to
    > start with wolips?
    Sounds promising. In the WOLips help is a document to get you started
    with PDE. PDE stands for platform development environment and is a
    collection of eclipse plugins to develop eclipse plugins.

    The document in the WOLips help is a little out of date. Anyway we help
    you to get started. It's a good idea to use a Eclipse without WOLips
    installed for WOLips development.

    The code for the PB.project stuff contains a lot of duplicates and is
    not easy to maintain. When we include your code, we should also update
    the PB.project stuff.

    http://objectstyle.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=WOL-21

    Ulrich