target builder gone?

From: David Teran (davidtera..ac.com)
Date: Fri Jan 09 2004 - 02:51:53 EST

    Hi,

    i am sure i am blind, is the target builder gone in 1.0.1.11 using
    eclipse 3.x ? I am still figuring out why i always get these nasty

    'The project cannot be built until its prerequisite ERExtensions is
    rebuilt. Rebuilding all projects is recommended.'

    Even a full rebuild is sometimes not enough, even then i get this sort
    of error in about 50% of all full rebuilds. I get this for various
    projects. Every eclipse project depends on another one until the woapp
    is reached. Can this be an error?

    regards David