Re: target builder gone?

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Jan 10 2004 - 04:52:16 EST

    Hi David,

    Am 09.01.2004 um 08:51 schrieb David Teran:

    > Hi,
    >
    > i am sure i am blind, is the target builder gone in 1.0.1.11 using
    > eclipse 3.x ? I am still figuring out why i always get these nasty

    The targetbuilder is still there. It's on the 'WOLips build' properties
    page.

    > 'The project cannot be built until its prerequisite ERExtensions is
    > rebuilt. Rebuilding all projects is recommended.'

    When does this error occur? After launching Eclipse?

    > Even a full rebuild is sometimes not enough, even then i get this sort
    > of error in about 50% of all full rebuilds. I get this for various
    > projects. Every eclipse project depends on another one until the woapp
    > is reached. Can this be an error?

    There are two ways to set project dependencies. For projects and the
    java part of the project. Make sure that you select the required
    projects on the 'Java build path' properties page.

    Do you see this error with 2.1.*?

    Sorry for the delay but 0.6ampere > 0.5ampere. :-)

    Ulrich