about deployment of wo apps

From: Frédéric Dreier (frederic.dreie..ptime.ch)
Date: Tue Jan 13 2004 - 05:10:20 EST

    Hi,

    Does someone point me on some references about how to deploy an
    application (with external libraries and framework). Actually I am a
    little bit disapointed due to the fact that no batch or exec files are
    genrated in build directory.

    You already speak about a java based launcher, but you also said that it
    hurts the licence in some way...

    Is there some doc about lauching a wo application as servlet in tomcat?

    Thanks for your help,

    Frederic