Re: about deployment of wo apps

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 05:39:44 EST

    Hi Frédéric,

    Am 13.01.2004 um 11:10 schrieb Frédéric Dreier:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Does someone point me on some references about how to deploy an
    > application (with external libraries and framework). Actually I am a
    > little bit disapointed due to the fact that no batch or exec files are
    > genrated in build directory.
    Take a look in the contents folder. There are folders for Unix/MacOSX
    and Windows. Each folder has a command line script for it's platform.
    The references to other frameworks and libs are in the classpath.txt.

    > You already speak about a java based launcher, but you also said that
    > it hurts the licence in some way...
    ???

    > Is there some doc about lauching a wo application as servlet in tomcat?
    WebObjects includes the documentation for servlet deployment. I can
    help you with the build.

    Ulrich