Re: about deployment of wo apps

From: Frédéric Dreier (frederic.dreie..ptime.ch)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 07:11:31 EST

    > Take a look in the contents folder. There are folders for Unix/MacOSX
    > and Windows. Each folder has a command line script for it's platform.
    > The references to other frameworks and libs are in the classpath.txt.

    you are right (as always :-)) I mixed up with different build.xml
    verisons and dist/build/.woa directories..

    By the way, the <lib> tag seems to forget some entries in
    'classpath.txt' .. In fact, oracle had the -great- idea to rename their
    jdbc driver in "classes12.zip" instead of "classes12.jar"... not a big
    deal to rename it but, for a future release...

    > WebObjects includes the documentation for servlet deployment. I can
    > help you with the build.

    Do you mean through eclipse help (V1.0.7.40)? I haven't seen something
    about servlet deployment.

    Thanks for your help,

    Frederic