Ant install : question

From: Benoit Mangez (benoit.mange..enali.be)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 07:22:28 EST

    Hi,

    I've a big project using many frameworks, I almost never change the
    WOApp, all developement work is done in frameworks.
    Incremental builder works fine, the classes are recompiled when the are
    saved.

    Before restarting the WOApp, I've the run the ant task "install" for
    the updated framework. It would be fine to escape this step.

    Is there a way to use the frameworks has they are build with
    incremental builder without installing them ?

    Thanks.

    Benoit.