Re: Ant install : question

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 08:33:41 EST

    Hi Benoit,

    Am 14.01.2004 um 13:22 schrieb Benoit Mangez:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I've a big project using many frameworks, I almost never change the
    > WOApp, all developement work is done in frameworks.
    > Incremental builder works fine, the classes are recompiled when the
    > are saved.
    >
    > Before restarting the WOApp, I've the run the ant task "install" for
    > the updated framework. It would be fine to escape this step.
    >
    > Is there a way to use the frameworks has they are build with
    > incremental builder without installing them ?
    Yes. I'll can send you more recent build. (Please make sure that you
    can get mails with a size up to 8mb.) All you have to do is to
    reference the other projects(frameworks) in the java build path of the
    application. Make sure that you remove the frameworks from the Eclipse
    classpath that you have allready referenced as a project.

    Let me know if I should send you the version. It should also work with
    latest versions available torough the known channels. We've fixed some
    bugs in that area

    Ulrich