Re: Ant install : question

From: Harald Niesche (haral..heco.de)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 14:52:34 EST

    Ulrich Köster wrote:

    > Am 14.01.2004 um 13:22 schrieb Benoit Mangez:
    >> Is there a way to use the frameworks has they are build with
    >> incremental builder without installing them ?
    >
    > Yes. I'll can send you more recent build. (Please make sure that you can
    > get mails with a size up to 8mb.) All you have to do is to reference the
    > other projects(frameworks) in the java build path of the application.
    > Make sure that you remove the frameworks from the Eclipse classpath that
    > you have allready referenced as a project.

    Actually, with current versions (>= 1.0.7, I think) it should be okay to
    reference Frameworks through the WO Libraries container as well as the
    Framework projects as long as you launch using the WO Application launch
    config type. Referencing the Frameworks with the Classpath Container
    (and installing every now and then) is useful for deployment builds with
    Ant. For debugging, referencing the Framework projects should be sufficient.

    Harald