Unbound classpath container

From: Benoit Mangez (benoit.mange..enali.be)
Date: Fri Jan 16 2004 - 10:20:27 EST

    Hi,

    I just install Eclipse 3.0M6 / WOLips 1.1.0.11 (OS = MacOSX 10.2.8)
    I create a lot of frameworks and some woapps in my workspace (almost
    everything was working fine).
    I restart Eclipse, and then I got the following error on all my
    projects :

    Unbound classpath container:
    'org.objectstyle.wolips.WO_CLASSPATH/JavaEOAcces/JavaFoundation/
    JavaWebObjects/JavaWOExtensions/JavaXML' in project MyFramework

    so, none of my projects get compiled...

    When I go to the Project>JavaBuildPath, I can't see the "WOFrameworks"
    entry, but I've :
    org.objectstyle.wolips.WO_CLASSPATH/JavaEOAcces/JavaFoundation/
    JavaPlot/JavaWebObjects/JavaWOExtensions/JavaXML
    When I expand it: it's empty.
    When I edit it: I got the following Error :

    Wizard page creation failed.
    Reason:
    Plug-in org.objectstyle.wolips was unable to load class
    org.objectstyle.wolips.ui.classpath.WOClassPathContainerPage

    Then Eclipse ask me the following:
    "Edit the classpath container path. First segment is the container
    type."

    What should I put there ?

    Is it a known bug ? Is it a configuration problem ? What can I do ?

    Benoit.