CVS integration and WOLips

From: Kamal Shah (kama..ffigent.com)
Date: Sat Jan 17 2004 - 06:34:45 EST

    I have figured everything I need to switch my big project to
    Eclipse/WOLips from PB. But I am unable to figure out what I need to do
    to achieve cvs integration. The problem is - with PB all my java files
    were under the root folder of the project whereas under Eclipse/WOLips,
    they need to be under src. I do not want to change the folder structure
    in cvs as I will lose all the revision information. Is there a way in
    which I can keep the java files under the app root folder? Simply
    copying the files over does not work.

    Thanks
    Kamal