RE: CVS integration and WOLips

From: JR Ruggentaler (j..pv.com)
Date: Sat Jan 17 2004 - 12:26:32 EST

    I don't know the details but we maintain two cvs modules that are linked.
    One module contains the original flat PB project structure and the other
    contains an eclipse friendly tree structure. There are some maintenance
    scripts that are run to link new files but those are run by the developer
    that maintains the repository.

    J.R.