Forced cleans

From: Clark, Igor (Igor.Clar..strazeneca.com)
Date: Thu Jan 22 2004 - 05:46:21 EST

    Hi there

    Something strange - I switched my machine on this morning and for no
    discernible (to me!) reason my project seems to require a clean and rebuild
    in order to recognise any codes changes I've made when I run it.

    Obviously I must have changed something but I don't remember changing any
    build settings or anything like that yesterday - could somebody tell me
    where to look to sort this out? Can't find anything in the
    Window->Preferences->Java tab which makes any difference and as I haven't
    changed any of the Project->Properties->WOLips build stuff before I'm not
    sure whether to mess with it.

    Thanks!
    Igor.