packages

From: Frédéric Dreier (frederic.dreie..ptime.ch)
Date: Thu Jan 22 2004 - 10:02:16 EST

    Hi,

    In a earlier post, some weeks ago, someone said me that we could move
    components class files in packages. Just using the "refactor->move"
    function of Eclipse. I give it a try, but I should have forget
    something.. because it does not work :-(

    In fact It cannot resolve the value specified in the ".wod" file :
    "This WOComponent does not have an instance variable of the name..."

    Any advice?

    Thanks,

    Frédéric