Re: packages

From: Frédéric Dreier (frederic.dreie..ptime.ch)
Date: Thu Jan 22 2004 - 12:10:48 EST

    I use WOLips1.0.7.40 with Eclpise 2.1.2 and WO5.2.2

    Actually with the link in 'Main.wo' that points on 'Bla.wo' (which is in
    a package) :
    it seems that it founds the Bla.html+wod, but generate an error because
    it does not initialize an object of class Bla and, therefore, cannot
    access its properties (which are all public).

    The launch working dir seems ok : MyProject1/build/MyProject1.woa
    (incremental builder)