Re: packages

From: Frédéric Dreier (frederic.dreie..ptime.ch)
Date: Fri Jan 23 2004 - 10:41:29 EST

    Still some troubles..

    Ok, installing a new eclipse and WOLips solved my package problem.. But
    since I have imported my old projects, the application does not find the
    resources anymore... I try to change the 'Include resources' project's
    propertie but it is always set back to the default one (which seem to
    does not include resources subfolders).

    I also cannot access the '.properties' file of my '/src' directory
    anymore...

    (I use incremental build)

    Frédéric