Re: CVS Problem

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Jan 24 2004 - 12:51:42 EST

    On Jan 24, 2004, at 9:59 AM, Ulrich Köster wrote:

    > Hi Andrus,
    >
    > do we really talk about the same thing? :-)

    I don't know :-)

    > Whenever I start to release a new version of woproject or WOLips I`m
    > having trouble with the cvs.
    >
    > The stats for the cvs are out of order two. For a really long time. It
    > costs a lot of time.

    You mean the stats on sourceforge.net website? If so, why do you care
    if they are accurate or not? CVS itself (accessed over ssh using my SF
    account) always worked for me with no problems whatsoever until their
    last "upgrade" - it is still down now. Things that did not work:

    - anonymous CVS - it was broken for the last ~6 months. Also after some
    sort of update when they started serving it from a mirror instead of
    the main repository.
    - CVS stats - they've been broken for so long that I stopped paying
    attention to these numbers.

    Andrus