RE: Forced cleans

From: Clark, Igor (Igor.Clar..strazeneca.com)
Date: Mon Jan 26 2004 - 07:01:07 EST

    Hi Ulrich, list,

    Just FYI the upgrade to 2.1.2 and WOLips 1.0.7.50 seems so far to have fixed
    all my problems with WOLips. I'm still completely in the dark as to why my
    2.1.1/1.0.7.23 installation suddenly "went bad" last week, the only change I
    know of having been the error log filling up.

    But anyway, thanks once again to Ulrich for being so helpful (as always),
    much appreciated.

    Bests
    Igor.