Feature Request (putting zips in classpath.txt)

From: Gavin Eadie (gavi..mich.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 27 2004 - 14:00:02 EST

    I use WOProject as part of manually constructed ant builds (ie I
    don't use Eclipse (yet)), and I have a need to include a .zip file in
    my application classpath (the Oracle clases12.zip file, in fact).

    However, while the the "lib" nested element will place this file into
    /Resources/Java/, subsequent processing in WOApplication to construct
    the *classfile.txt files only gathers the jars therein to lines like:

        APPROOT/Resources/Java/batik.jar

    I want

        APPROOT/Resources/Java/classes12.zip

    too ... I can probably modify my own copy of WOProject to do this,
    but if it makes sense (and there isn't some other way to do it), I
    wonder if it could be added to the next release?

    PS: If my sending diff's is the way to do this, that'd be OK with me.

    PPS: Note the documentation is ambiguous on this: "The nested lib
    element specifies a FileSet. This should be a fileset of jar
    libraries required by your application. All files in this fileset
    will end up in the Resources/Java folder of the application, and will
    be included on the classpath for this application." does not actually
    say what I want to do will not work already.