prperties files

From: Frédéric Dreier (frederic.dreie..ptime.ch)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 11:16:10 EST

    Hi,

    I already include this question in an older post but did not get
    feedback :-(

    I used to maintains some ".properties" files within my source code
    package (mostly i18n). Since I updated my WOLips, these files are not
    copied in classpath anymore (incremental build, framewoks). IMHO they
    should have been copied in "build/proj.framework/Resources/Java" But I m
    unsure. And I do not know how to configure WOLips in order to perform
    this action at each build.

    Regards,

    Frédéric