Re: prperties files

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 11:29:02 EST

    Hi Frédéric,

    sorry if I missed a question.

    What should happen. The Eclipse compiler copies all non .java files
    like .properties files in your source folder(s) to the bin directory.
    The WOLips Ant Builder includes all your files under bin in the jar.

    To make sure that everything is okay, take a look in the bin folder and
    the content of the jar.

    Could you provide an example?

    Ulrich