PB.project doesn't contains WebServerResources

From: Benoit Mangez (benoit.mange..enali.be)
Date: Fri Jan 30 2004 - 11:59:55 EST

Hi,

Config : Eclipse 3.0, WOLips 1.0.1.16

We've a almost all my images under /WebResources/ in
MyFramework.framework
We use those images in other frameworks.
When I launch the WOApp, all images are found and correctly displayed.
When I try to edit a WOComponent with WOBuilder, I can't see any
images. (WOImages are binded with "framework" and "filename").

So I take a look at PB.project of MyFramework and none of the
WebResources is listed in it.
I put manually one image's filename in the PB.project ( of MyFramework)
and it appears in the filename dropdown menu of WOBuilder, but when I
select it, WOBuilder still not displaying it.

If I use the src binding, everything is fine: the WOImage is correctly
displayed with WOBuilder (I just need to put it in my local WebServer).
But this option isn't the good one for us because our WOApps are
deployed on different platforms and the src url isn't always the same.

Is it a bug, or I'm missing something ?

Benoit.