Re: PB.project doesn't contains WebServerResources

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 04:48:21 EST

    Hi Benoit,

    per default WOLips includes only some file types in the PB.project. You
    can easily add the required files in the Preferences.

    After that update the PB.project once manually with Context menu entry.
    (WOLips ->Update PB.project).

    Can't reproduce your problem that WOBuilder does not display the image.

    Ulrich