Re: PB.project doesn't contains WebServerResources

From: Benoit Mangez (benoit.mange..enali.be)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 07:38:11 EST

    Hi Ulrich,

    On Monday, February 2, 2004, at 10:48 AM, Ulrich Köster wrote:

    > Hi Benoit,
    >
    > per default WOLips includes only some file types in the PB.project.
    > You can easily add the required files in the Preferences.
    I assume your talking about "Project>Properties>WOLips>webresources to
    include/exclude" ?
    I'm unable to change those properties since they are always reset to
    their default values. (I post a bug report about it.)

    > After that update the PB.project once manually with Context menu
    > entry. (WOLips ->Update PB.project).
    >
    > Can't reproduce your problem that WOBuilder does not display the image.
    In fact, the problem is the following:
    I'm used to specifie the image filename with only the file name :
    "myImage.gif", but the path from the project root directory is :
    "WebResources/myImage.gif"
    If I specifie "WebResources/myImage.gif" as filename: it's OK ,
    WOBuilder display it! But I can't use this filename since it is no more
    valid when the framework is deployed.