Re: Eclipse 2.1.1 is not detecting Sybase Driver

From: Amrik (amri..ffigent.net)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 04:16:58 EST

    Hi Ulrich,

            The driver is for JDBC2, and I am facing one more problem i.e I have
    imported a framework into Eclipse which has been
            been developed using WebObjects, that framework has an EOModel.
            But after importing it into Eclipse when I am trying to open that
    EOModel in Eclipse by double-clicking index.eomodeld, its giving an
    exception saying

              - NSInvalid ArgumentException
            Reason: addModel -- EOModelGroup 0x54be810:
            illegal attempt to add model named AP more than once

            I have checked the Framework, it has only a single EOModel with name
    AP.

            Can you suggest any solution to this problem

    Thanks
    Amrik