Re: Eclipse 2.1.1 is not detecting Sybase Driver

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 04:34:14 EST

    Hi Amrik,

    to get rid of the problem with EOModels:

            • 1. Update to WOLips 1.0.7.23 or later
    • 2. Open the preferences. Window->Preferences
    • 3. Restore the defaults of the
    WOLips->ProjectBuilder->WOAppResources exclude page.
            • 4. Save the preferences.
            • 5. Open your PB.project files with the text editor.
            • 6. If there are entries like foo.eomodeld/index.eomodeld right
    click on the project root and select WOLips->Update PB.project

    Try a driver for JDBC 1 and 2.

    Ulrich