problem with Eclipse 2.1.1 when working on both Mac and Windows

From: amri..ffigent.net
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 01:13:21 EST

    Hi Ulrich,

          I have developed an Application using Eclipse 2.1.1 on Mac platform
    and later imported the same Application on Windows using Eclipse
    2.1.1 (Windows version)
    But when I am trying to add or remove any frameworks/variables associated
    with that Application its giving an error saying that - could not write to
    the .classpath and even when I tried to modify
    -ant.classpaths.wo.wolocalroot
    -ant.frameworks.wo.wolocalroot

    the above files explicitly, the changes are not getting reflected into the
    files.

    Can you suggest any solution to this problem.

    Thanks
    Amrik