Re: Where are WOBuilders Components?

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 19:49:37 EST

    What do you mean, "see the components"? Are you referring to the keys
    and actions in the lower left browser? How are you opening the wod
    file? The .wod is only part of the .wo that describes the template,
    bindings, etc.

    Chuck

    --

    Chuck Hill chil..lobal-village.net Global Village Consulting Inc. http://www.global-village.net

    It is a funny thing about life; if you refuse to accept anything but the best, you very often get it." -- W. Somerset Maugham

    <shamelessPlug> Practical WebObjects http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1590592964 </shamelessPlug>