Re: Where are WOBuilders Components?

From: James Cicenia (jame..imijon.com)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 08:17:25 EST

    Well I found that section about "at your own risk" for Panther and
    5.2.2:

    http://www.objectstyle.org/woproject/wolips.html

    That seems to have fixed that problem.

    Now if I could only find what framework or jar I need to import to
    elminate
    my error when I click Search... in my D2W application underneath the
    drop
    down for a specified EO.

    -James