Classpath problems

From: Koch Emmanuel (emmanuel.koc..enali.be)
Date: Fri Feb 13 2004 - 04:55:56 EST

    Hi all,

    I'm using eclipse3M6 with WOLips 1.0.1.16, com.ibm.zip.creation (for
    jars), with a lot of Frameworks, one WOApplication and no packages.
    Each of my framework is located in a different project under eclipse,
    and I link my frameworks together by linking the jars libraries created
    by the com.ibm.zip.creation pluggin.
    Each of my framework can be build with no errors.

    My problem is following :

    When I want to make a new install on a new computer, I install eclipse,
    import my prefs, and make a full CVS checkout.

    If I proceed a full build, almost all my frameworks don't compile.
    (Note : I have the same problems if I close all my projects and reopen
    it on my computer, they don't compile anymore.)
    The error messages is : "myClass cannot be resolved or is not a
    type/valid superclass"
    This is the classic error message for a wrong classpath...
    I have checked that the build order preference is good
    (Window>Preferences>Build Order)

    When I look for the classpath (right click on the project :
    properties>java build path>Libraries>WOFrameworks),
    I can not see the frameworks I have linked before.
    But if I edit the classpatrh (Edit Library popup), I can see them
    checked!
    And if I take a look at the .classpath file, I can see them in it
    too...!

    Deselecting and Reselecting it in the Edit Library popup, clicking on
    "finished" do not change anything. The only way I can change it is by
    checking an other arbitrary library (in the Edit Library popup).
    Then the classpath is modified, but with a non needed library. When I
    deselect this library, the good libraries disappear from my classpath
    too!

    As I have about 50 framework and 10 computers to install, this will
    mean that I must edit about 500 classpath to make the eclipse
    installation on all our computers...

    Does anybody have an easier solution?

    Thanks in advance,

    Emmanuel Koch.