Re: Eclipse 2.1.1 is not detecting Sybase Driver

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Feb 16 2004 - 04:01:01 EST

    Hi Amrik,

    the way to manage frameworks with WOLips has changed slightly.

    Bring up the Java Build Path properties:

    If the WOFrameworks container is not visible add one with the "Add
    Library" button. To change a existing WOFrameworks container you have
    to select it and click on "Edit".

    Don't add frameworks that are projects in the workspace. Select them
    under the projects tab.

    Ulrich