Re: Classpath problems

From: Koch Emmanuel (emmanuel.koc..enali.be)
Date: Mon Feb 16 2004 - 04:43:10 EST

    Hi Ulrich,

    I found the new integration build of eclipse too slow. So slow that it
    is unusable for us.
    I don't know why it is so slow, but with my 50 frameworks, I can't use
    it.
    I'm trying now the new WOLips version with the eclipse3M6 stable build.
    It works better, but I have the following problem with your
    instructions :
    When I close a project, the dependencies of the other frameworks linked
    to this one are broken, and they don't build anymore.
    As I don't work on all my frameworks at the same time, I don't need to
    keep them in memory (and in the others process queues).
    When I was usign the classpath with the jars, I was able to close all
    projects without keeping the other frameworks from compiling.

    Must I keep all my frameworks open now during work, or is there an
    other solution?

    Best regards,

    Emmanuel