Re: Eclipse 2.1.1 is not detecting Sybase Driver

From: Amrik (amri..ffigent.net)
Date: Mon Feb 16 2004 - 07:32:30 EST

    Hi Ulrich,

    I am unable to add Frameworks available under Local/Library.
    As WOFrameworks is not visible, when I am trying to add, its giving me
    the option to add only from System/Frameworks
    rather than Library/Frameworks.

    Do I have to do anything else in order to add Frameworks from
    Library/Frameworks ?

    Thanks
    Amrik